The definitive guide to EU Institutions & public affairs professionals
Published in December 2011, the new European Union & Public Affairs Directory 2012 provides you with more direct contact details than any other EU contact directory.
Included within this 500 page resource are the names, direct phone numbers, email addresses and postal details for thousands of key European public affairs professionals, officials and policymakers. The directory covers organisations from chambers of commerce to think tanks, media agencies and corporations.
Order your copy today and gain access to:
- Full and updated names, organisations and contact details for all the key players in European public affairs
- Updated MEP information, including contact details and committee membership
- Full details of the European Commission
- Additional data on sectors including NGOs, think tanks and trade associations
- NEW Council of the European Union section including full permanent representation contacts for each of the member states
- NEW European External Action Service section
Order your copy of European Union & Public Affairs Directory 2012 before 30th November 2011 and you will also receive 6 months free access to EPAD Live, our new online service. EPAD Live offers all of the data from the Directory, updated in real time, to ensure that you are able to keep up with moves and changes as they happen.